About Larson’s Garden Center
Hello from Larson’s Garden Center (4th Generation Farm)
Where Creativity and Inspiration Grows…
Larson’s was founded in 1919, and is still growing. It is an extraordinary Garden Center where music is playing, customers are smiling while walking and discovering. It’s not just a Garden Center, it’s an enjoyable shopping experience/destination of beauty and wonder of nature. Our goals include connecting family and friends to nature by selling garden materials and landscapes.
Larson’s Garden Center retail is a seasonal business, therefore our Garden Center inventory is constantly changing. We offer a large selection of high quality plants such as: trees, shrubs and bushes; soils; annuals; perennials; vegetable plants and seeds, pottery, whimsical items, lawn decor, fountains, statues, and so much more. Many of our items are one of a kind. Our services include:
- Our Landscape Division is available for consultation, design, installation, tidy-upping and maintenance.
- Our Agriculture Division is working towards maintaining our 100 year legacy that has lead us to always look for the possibilities of providing a practical alternative for our greenhouse operations thereby offering high quality products and sustainable greenhouse environments.
- We offer custom planters including cemetery pieces. Sue is our Custom Planter Designer and she is very creative.
- We offer local deliveries of plants for gifts. Call us!
- We host several educational seminars every year that are usually free.
Our intention is to provide you an experience a sense of peace, happiness and comfort while visiting and enjoying the beauty that surrounds us. Larson’s Garden Center is selling joy and happiness. We are a Garden Center that fulfills your gardening and landscape needs. WE have an amazing team – who is knowledgeable and helpful.
Retail Garden Center
Mon-Sat 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday 9 am – 5 pm
Get to Know Us
We appreciate receiving testimony, press, mentions,…